The Board of Directors determines the qualifications of the person who holds the company secretary position to have educational background in law or accounting, and/or have taken training courses that are in relation to the company secretary’s duties and responsibilities. The Company Secretary is responsible for monitoring the Company to comply with the relevant and applicable laws and regulations so as to conform to the principles of good corporate governance of listed companies as follows:
- To organize the Board of Directors’ meetings and shareholders’ meetings in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations, including ensuring that such resolutions are fully complied with;
- To prepare and keep a register of directors, invitations to the Board of Directors’ meetings, minutes of the Board of Directors’ meetings, invitations to the shareholders’ meetings and minutes of the shareholders’ meetings;
- To ensure that information is disclosed in accordance with the regulations of the Stock Exchange of Thailand, the Securities and Exchange Commission, and other relevant authorities, as well as the principles of good corporate governance;
- To keep the reports on conflicts of interest as reported by the directors or the executives and submit a copy of the report to the Chairman of the Board of Directors and the Chairman of the Audit Committee;
- To keep a copy of the reports on the change of the securities holding of the directors or the executives;
- To provide advice to the Directors as regards the laws and regulations in relation to good corporate governance and the maintenance of the status as a listed company in the Stock Exchange of Thailand, including the laws and regulations relevant to the Company’s businesses; and
- To perform any other acts as stipulated by the Capital Market Supervisory Board or as assigned by the Company’s Board of Directors.